Okay so I don’t normally forward emails and all that jazz but since this is going on my blog that is a little different. I received an email from TodaysMama with this giveaway entry and if I could actually win the Cricut or Cricut cartridges for entering that is cool. The travel would be really nice right now as we gave up a family vacation due to all the “fun” caused by the economy this year. So here are my answers for the contest…
This is a contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut’s cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site!
Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? A beachfront room in Maine. Where I can walk out my door onto the beach to walk anytime I want, and could hear the ocean waves rolling in all night.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? That depends on the day but lately it is Jaci Velasquez’s cd Crystal Clear and I find myself blaring “Escuchame” (Listen to Me).
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? Right now, travel to a spa night (there is nothing where I live) giving me a massage, and all that relaxing treatment.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? San Diego, CA
6. Last book that you couldn’t put down? Nora Roberts, Visions in White. I love her books, it is a great escape for me and I can’t wait for her next one to come out in this series in December.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? I haven’t watched a movie in so long… But it is a tie between Sabrina (1954 one with Humphrey Bogart, Audrey Hepburn) or Chocoalt (with Johnny Depp and Juliette Binoche.
8. What is your favorite local escape? My bathroom at the moment, it is where I can get a few minutes away from the “mommy, mommy”. There isn’t really someplace I really go outside the house.
9. How do you escape on a budget? Going to the beach a lot this summer at the river.
10. Best food you’ve ever had while on vacation. Lobster Roll! There is nothing like a fresh Maine lobster roll.