I have to give this a try so many of these gifts are on my wish list it would be great to win!
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
- a job for my husband
- an easy time finding a house to rent at the new job location
- time for myself each day (okay at least each week!)
- some computer supplies: wacom 4×6 intuos tablet, new printer, acdsee software
- a vacation!
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
- mittens from my grandma, I used to get them every year. Miss you grandma.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
- a quilt for my parents and in laws
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
- Nothing really sticks out right now… books were always great we never really had the money to buy books so we borrowed them from the library so whenever I received books that I could keep that was extra special.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
- for the 4 year old, anything she sees in the catalogs that come in the mail are things “we have to buy”. In reality, I think it is a doll for the younger one, crayons and things to color for the older, and more legos for both of them.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
- dark meat of a turkey (yes I know…) and anything dark chocolate and sweet
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
- Anything I can make time for. After 10 months of unemployment funds are not there for gifts, so I am hoping I have enough ink for my printer and scrapbooking supplies to make gifts for immediate family members. Some others might just get cards…
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
- Any of the old christmas classics I watched as a kid, especially the claymation ones. (I grew up in the 80’s)
9. Favorite holiday song?
- What Child Is This, is my absolute favorite holiday hymn
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
- singing holiday carols. I love them.